We produce and publish reports and a range of other material. Where appropriate, we have our publications reviewed by external parties. See our external review policy. Please consider donating when downloading our publications, or send a tweet and help promote the Institute's work.
The McGuinness Institute publications learn from the past, observe the present and engage with the future. For a summary of our major publications, see the Institute's catalogue to the right. You can download this catalogue here (PDF, 686KB).
See all our publications below.
- Annual Reports of the Institute – Prepared to detail our company goals and achievements, as well as our financial statements for the year.
- Articles – Published in external journals.
- Books and Journals
- Contributing Papers – Invited papers from authors outside the Institute.
- Interviews & Videos – Recorded during Institute events and other events we attend.
- Letters – Correspondence sent by the Institute.
- Media Releases – Prepared with the release of a completed report or in response to a key event.
- Newsletters – Twice-yearly – a quick overview of what the Institute is up to. Subscribe here.
- Perspectives – Short publications from a range of authors that address very specific issues.
- Presentations – Records of public presentations made by members of the McGuinness Institute team.
- Reports – The Institute's primary research outputs are available for download here. Paperback copies can also be purchased through our shop.
- Submissions – Prepared in response to a proposal or draft government policy.
- Surveys – Provide valuable insights into specific areas of study.
- Think Pieces – What we think at this point in time on a specific issue of interest.
- Working Papers – What we know – facts and the current state of play on a specific issue of interest.
- Workshop Booklets – Key exercises and outputs used in our workshops.
- Archived Publications – Publications that we are no longer pursuing.