At the McGuinness Institute, we are fortunate to be able to set our work programme in response to where we think we can best deliver value. This means that the observations made throughout 2023 have shaped our work programme for 2024. We remain flexible throughout the year to ensure that our focus remains exactly on what we believe is most important for the long-term future of New Zealand.
Our current 2023 work programme is on the right, and our 2024 work programme is below. We do update our work programme throughout the year, so please check back every few months to see how it has evolved. We welcome collaboration, so if there is anything that interests you, please contact us.
Key datasets that the Institute continues to collect and analyse are as follows:
- Annual reports of NZX-listed companies,
- Government Department Strategies (GDSs),
- Long-term Insights Briefings (LTIBs),
- Political party agreements (e.g. coalition agreements, confidence and supply agreements, agreements inside formation and inside Government, and agreements outside formation but inside Government),
- Royal Commission Inquiries, and
- Scenarios published in New Zealand.