The aim of the project is to monitor developments in genetic modification and related policy both in New Zealand and overseas to examine whether our regulatory scheme is fit for purpose.
- In Focus: Genetically Modified Forages – an update on the current status of genetically modified forages in New Zealand (link to be added)
- In Focus: Transgenic Livestock Programme – an update on the current status of AgResearch’s transgenic livestock programme (link to be added)
- Think Piece 6: An opinion piece on the strategic direction of Genetic Modification in New Zealand, timed to provide additional information on applications by AgResearch (2008)
- Report Project Genetic Modification: The Review of the Forty-nine Recommendations of the Royal Commission on Genetic Modification (2008)
- Report Project Genetic Modification: The History of Genetic Modification in New Zealand (2008)