2023 Work Programme
The McGuinness Institute is fortunate to be able to set its work programme in response to where we think we can deliver value. This means that the observations made throughout 2022 shape our work programme for 2023. We remain flexible throughout the year to ensure that our focus remains on exactly what we believe is most important for the long-term future of New Zealand.
Our 2023 work programme is on the right. Throughout the year we do update our work programme, so please do check back every few months to see how our work programme has evolved. We welcome collaboration, so if there is anything that interests you, please contact us.
Key datasets that the Institute continues to collect and analyse are as follows:
- Annual reports of NZX-listed companies,
- Government Department Strategies (GDSs),
- Long-term Insights Briefings (LTIBs),
- Political party agreements (e.g. coalition agreements, confidence and supply agreements, agreements inside formation and inside Government, and agreements outside formation but inside Government),
- Royal Commission Inquiries, and
- Scenarios published in New Zealand.